India Online Visa
All international nationals travelling to India must have a valid passport and a print out of the Indian tourist visa approval sent to their email before leaving the country they are travelling from. e-Visa can be obtained on urgent basis in 16 business day in case of urgent travels after paying the relevant charges. To avail the expedited service, your travel date must be at least after 24 hours from the time your submit the application.
Urgent Visa Processing:
Fast Track and Emergency Visa Services for who want to get visa urgently in 18 to 24 working hours. Processing time of e-tourist visa application will be 16 working hours from receipt of the payment of visa applications along with documents. This service will be done with additional charges. Apply India Online Visa & Get Visa Approval in 12 to 16 Business Hours. For Details Kindly contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
Online Visa Facility:
e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival. It must be availed within its period of validity. If you are travelling with the purpose of Tourism or Business then it will be valid for two entries and for Medical purpose it will be valid for three entries from the date of the first arrival date in India. It allows a maximum of two visits in a calendar year. The facility is valid for entry through 24 designated Airports.
- International Travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight-seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on parent´s / spouse´s passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport. E-Tourist Visa will be granted only against valid passports.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
- Passport must have a validity of at least six months from the date of arrival in India.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages in case stamping needed to be done by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers are required to have a return ticket or an onward journey ticket and may be asked at the airport to be furnished.
- Tourists must travel with sufficient money to spend during the stay in India.
- For Business Travel one must have his or her business card or a letter from the company for the purpose of travel.
- For Medical Purpose, a person must have a letter from the Hospital on their letterhead where the treatment is supposed to happen.